- makes the surface super smooth;
- reduces the risk of icing;
- suitable for metal processing;
- protects against fading;
- reduces the risk of progress of corrosion;
- enhances luster, depth and purity of color of the colored elements
Ingredients: alkane solvent, fluorinated hydrocarbons, trimethylated silica, aminosilicone, polyorganosiloxane, tetraethoxysilane
Warnings: Do not drink, do not inhale! In case of skin diseases, use gloves. Keep away from fire! Keep out of reach of children! Do not use for any other purpose than the indicated use.
Manufacturer: LLC BK KHIM, Russia, Moscow, Bolshaya Ochakovskaya Str., 47A, of. 703. Certificate of State Registration BY 70.71.008.E.000031.01.15 Manufacturing date: printed on the packaging.
Shelf life: 5 years from the manufacturing date in a sealed package.
Instruction: see inside the package. Volume: 50 ml
Composite protective coating for airplanes KRYTEXTM AIRPLANE
KRYTEXTM AIRPLANE protective coating is applied to a clean, dry and defatted surface at air temperature from + 10C to + 25C and air humidity of not more than 60%. Use gloves and a respirator when applying the product.
KRYTEX™ MEGA AIRPLANE coating is applied to the paint, metal, plastic and wooden elements of any airplanes
APPLICATION OF KRYTEXTM AIRPLANE
- Professionally prepare the surface of the paintwork, with a final degreaser by a special KRYTEX™ Degreaser (or any surfactant-free alcohol);
- Apply the composition on the parts one by one (sections of 40x40 cm). It is important to distribute the coating evenly over the surface treated;
- The average holding time of the applied composition is up to 10 seconds, depending on the temperature and humidity;
- Remove excess material with microfiber. The pressure should be extremely light, the movements are rectilinear;
- Do not apply the next layer sooner than 15 minutes after the application of the previous layer;
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE OF KRYTEXTM AIRPLANE
see related materials
- Avoid contact with water during application and subsequent 3 hours;
- Using IR lamps will accelerate the polymerization process and enhance the properties of the coating;
- Apply at least 2 layers of KRYTEXTM AIRPLANE for optimum protection;
- Do not wash the motor vehicles with chemicals for 2 days after applying the coating.