Composite protective coating for paintwork
- Reduces contamination of paintwork and simplifies its cleaning;
- Protects the paint from fading, preserves the true color;
- Reduces the chances of chipping;
- Reduces the risk of progress of corrosion;
- Reduces the risk of damage to paintwork at washing units with poor quality of chemicals and low-level cleaning;
- Creates an anti-graffiti effect (4 and more layers);
- Enhances luster, depth and purity of color of the paintwork
Ingredients: alkane solvent, fluorinated hydrocarbons, trimethylated silica, aminosilicone, polyorganosiloxane, tetraethoxysilane
Warnings: Do not drink, do not inhale! In case of skin diseases, use gloves. Keep away from fire! Keep out of reach of children! Do not use for any other purpose than the indicated use.
Manufacturer: LLC BK KHIM, Russia, Moscow, Bolshaya Ochakovskaya Str., 47A, of. 703. Certificate of State Registration BY 70.71.008.E.000031.01.15 Manufacturing date: printed on the packaging.
Shelf life: 5 years from the manufacturing date in a sealed package.
Instruction: see inside the package. Volume: 50 ml
-Avoid contact with water during application and subsequent 3 hours;
-Using IR lamps will accelerate the polymerization process and enhance the properties of the coating;
-Apply at least 2 layers of KRYTEXTM MEGA 8 for optimum protection;
-Do not wash the car with chemicals for 2 days after applying the coating.