Ceramic protective coating for rims.
- Reduces accumulation of dust on the rims and simplifies the cleaning;
- Prevents the accumulation of dust;
- Reduces the risk of formation and development of corrosion;
- Reduces the risk of damaging the car rims during washes with low-quality chemicals and low-skilled car washers;
- Enhances the gloss, depth and color saturation of painted rims.
- Thickness of 1 layer: 80-90 nm
- Limiting wetting angle: 118.5 degrees
- Resistance to alkalis and acids: pH 1-14
- Resistance to solvents: alkane, aromatic
- Resistance to temperatures: -140 to +590 degrees C
- Durability: minimum 50 contact washes / 20,000 km / 12-18 months
Consumption: 2-4 ml /m2